Donations and Sponsors
Harvey Road School is a highly successful school and is regularly in the top 100 schools nationally for standards of academic success. We are a very popular school within the local and regional area and our reputation is both on a national and international level. We constantly work hard to develop our resources and facilities, and through sponsorship funding gives us a critical opportunity to achieve the goals we have for improving our school even further.
Every year we review our priorities and consider the best way of supporting our children. Our vision for the school ensures that we continue to achieve this.
Our vision is:
‘To enable children to become lifelong learners by creating a safe, enjoyable and inclusive learning environment that nurtures individuality and enhances potential so children become successful members of our British and global society.’
To achieve this vision we consistently look for opportunities of developing partnerships with sponsors whose values link closely with ours. Examples of sponsorships could include:
- Match funding
- Sponsoring specifically focused events or activities
- Developing resources
- Employee volunteer schemes
Examples of what we have received sponsorships for over recent years includes:
- Restocking of the school library and reading books
- Major investment in improvements to science and computing equipment
- Several large projects to improve outside spaces with play equipment, seating playground markings etc.
- Sports kits for entire school teams.
- The installation of a defibrillator
- Considerable investment into our school swimming pool
- Creating an outdoor reading and writing area
- Volunteering to paint our swimming pool perimeter fencing
If you would like to find out more information regarding sponsorship at Harvey Road School then please contact the School Business Manager on email@example.com